My job, as a Virtual Assistant, is supporting small organizations by completing their everyday administration.
They can then spend their time doing what only they are good at, which is "getting on with growing their business".
With over 30 years' experience as a full-time office-based PA, latterly at International Director level, I have now been working as a VA from home for over 5 years.
Well, let's get down to business. What help might you need?
Typing your reports
Typing up your voice files
Formatting your drafted reports
Entering data on your spreadsheets
Help you at meetings - preparation before and assistance at an event
Preparing powerpoint presentations for those meetings with potential clients
Doing some internet research or data mining
Letters written from your notes
Placing all those business cards onto a database for:
- Mailings to current customers
- Mailings to prospective customers
If you need help on a one-off basis, that's fine.
If you need help for a short-term project, that's fine.
If we need to set aside ongoing regular weekly time blocks, this is fine.
You can pay hourly for what time you require, only when you need it, and overcome those expensive extras of hiring full-time staff, dealing with sick pay, holiday cover, renting office space, and all the other overheads .....
To give you some idea of who I am working with, I am currently doing admin for:
- an Expert Witness, adding the professional touch to the formatting of her Reports, so they are ready for Court
- an Accountancy broker, setting up presentations for business buyers
- a Charity, attending their Board meetings, taking minutes and offering additional admin support and internet research, as and when needed
- a Children's Nursery, transcribing meeting notes
But please take a look at how I can help you with my Services.
If you know you need administrative help, but unsure of who to approach, please contact me to discuss how I can help you to organize your business.
I have been doing it for years!
Just give me a call 07779 616950 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org